- Senior send off will take place Friday May 22nd at the CHS football stadium at 1PM. 1 vehicle per family. Please refer to email for map.
- MANDATORY senior graduation practice June 29th @ 8AM in the CHS courtyard next to student parking lot. Seniors do not need to wear their cap & gown.
- Graduation is set for July 1st at 10AM at the Ford Idaho Center (16114 N Idaho Center Blvd, Nampa, ID 83687) Free entry. $5 parking per vehicle. Graduates need to arrive at the Idaho Center at 8AM.
- Important update: We want to make sure you all see the message that came out from our district regarding our graduation ceremony at the Ford Idaho Center. Please see your email for more detail. Excerpts below:
- In order to keep graduates & their guests safe, the arena will be limiting tickets to four per graduate.
- Each ceremony will be live streamed so that those who are unable to attend in person can still see their graduate receive their diploma (CHS is 10 a.m., July 1).
- Tickets will be distributed at each school’s graduation rehearsal.
CAPS & GOWNS
- Caps & gowns can be purchased through Herff Jones online at https://www.herffjones.com/ or reached by phone at 800-837-4235
- Students can also submit a baby picture to email@example.com digitally by May 22nd.
**This info will be updated as events become final. If you have further questions you can call the front office at 208-498-0571.