Registration/Enrollment FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is considered a New Student and should complete the New Student Enrollment?
- A new student is a student who did NOT attend a Nampa School District school last year.
- If your student attended a Nampa School District school last year, they are a returning student and would need to complete the Online Student Registration.
My student is an incoming 9th grader and NEW to Columbia, do I complete the New Student Enrollment?
- No, students that are coming to Columbia from a Nampa School District School are considered returning students and must complete the Online Student Registration.
My student is coming from a Charter School in Nampa, do I complete the New Student Enrollment?
- Yes, students from any Charter School are considered NEW to Nampa School District and must complete the New Student Enrollment.
- What if my student went to Columbia last year but I didn’t receive a Student Registration email from Nampa School District?
- No worries, the Online Student Registration is done through Parent PowerSchool.
What if I don’t have a Parent PowerSchool Account?
- Please follow the steps for “Parent Account Creation” here, https://www.nsd131.org/apps/pages/PowerSchool, to create your Parent PowerSchool Account.
What if I can’t get into my Parent PowerSchool Account?
- Please contact Columbia High School Front Office at 208-498-0571. Our Front Office will be open 7a-2:30p through June 30 and will re-open July 31
My student’s information hasn’t changed, do I need to complete the Returning Student Registration?
- Yes, ALL students must review and complete the Online Student Registration, so we know your student is attending CHS; Please pay special attention to updating phone numbers and emails.
My student will not be returning to Columbia, what do I need to do?
- Please contact our CHS Registrar, Kim Adcock, at [email protected] or 208-498-0571 ext. 6535.
When will my student get their 2023-24 class schedule?
- Official schedules will be ready a few days before school begins (August 16).
What if we requested a class change in June?
- Counselors will be making those adjustments in July & will be contacting those families.
What if my student wants a change in their schedule?
- Please submit those changes by replying to the emails sent by Nampa School District no later than June 30.