To pass Math class this year, and move onto the next, these are the requirements:
- ALL PFAs have to be passed
- No red units or PFAs. (Yellows are okay, but red is NOT)
- Your Progress Page must have an overall grade of 70% or higher.
Weekly Preview Remind to Students and Parents:
Math I and Math II, Week of May 24
This is cleanup week; if you are not already passing the class (Check this on your Progress Page, Summit), then Monday- Wednesday is the time to crank out PFAs and retake tests.
You’ll be turning in your devices on Monday/ Tuesday depending on when you have your English class. This means, you may or may not have your device when you come to math. If you do have your laptop, take PFAs on it. If you do not, ask me to print out a PFA or give you a paper test.
On Thursday— if you’re already done, feel free to bring a game (cards, board game, etc.) or something to keep you busy. Early release on this day at 12:39!
Mentoring, Week of May 24
- No Zooms, no one-on-ones. I’ll be on campus on Wednesday if you need anything.
- Thanks for all of your hard work this year, and I’ll see you in the Fall! <3
Office hours for further questions are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 2:45 - 3:00pm, and 8:00 - 9:00pm.