Board Decision 1/5/21
Trustees voted to modify the district’s reopening plan in the red category, expanding the hybrid model to allow pre-K and elementary students to attend full-time, in-person five days a week, including one day for early release. Secondary students will resume hybrid learning, as provided for in the current reopening plan, with both learning models going into effect no later than Tuesday, January 19.
Athletics and activities 12/16/2020
Board trustees voted tonight to adopt the governor’s athletic plan as amended by the SIC. The suggested amendment includes NOT allowing fans from visiting teams for the time being and working toward including away and home fans as we move toward Districts. Games will continue to be live streamed.
Live streaming of events can be viewed at www.nfhsnetwork.com.
**The CHS office will be closed during remote learning**
If you should need assistance, please refer to this menu:
- ATTENDANCE - Please report absences to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-498-0571 ext. 6501. *Please email teacher if you need to refute an absence.
- HELP DESK - If your student is have technical difficulties with their device, hot spot or charger please call our district Help Desk at 208-468-4777 (for issues with Summit, please refer to the teacher).
- REGISTRAR - For transcripts, enrollment, or withdrawal's please email our registrar, Kim Adcock at email@example.com or call 208-498-0571 ext. 6535.
- COUNSELORS -
- Miranda Allen (Student's Last Names A-G): firstname.lastname@example.org/call 208-498-0571 ext. 6528
- Jason Hoyt (Student's Last Names H-P): email@example.com/ call 208-498-0571 ext. 6530
- Mike Chavez(Student's Last Names Q-Z): firstname.lastname@example.org/call 208-498-0571 ext. 6532
- BOOKKEEPER - Fees can be paid online or thru our bookkeeper Robyn Bohn 208-498-0571 ext.6517 email@example.com
- TEACHER'S - Teacher's will be communicating with student's through student email, Zoom, Teams etc. Attendance will be taken during Remote Learning. Always check teacher websites for information & if you have questions please reach out to the front office or our teacher's via email: https://columbiahigh.nsd131.org/apps/staff/
- NURSE - If you need to get in touch with our school nurse, Shannon Kessel please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-498-0571 ext. 6522
- For any other questions please email email@example.com or call 208-498-0571.