Students! Advanced Opportunities will pay for your AP exam(s) if you request funding!
- It is a student/parent responsibility to request funding in order to be eligible by State Portal deadlines.
- The portal is open to submit AP testing funding requests:
January 7, 2019-February 22, 2019
***Participation Form Required***
- Make sure in addition to requesting the funding that you also have the below Participation Form on file in the Counseling Center with Mrs. Carson.
- You will be denied funding if it is not on file.
- One Participation Form on file is only needed for the whole time you are in high school.
*Please talk to your AP teachers(s) and Mrs. Carson in the Counseling Center if you have questions about AP testing/scheduling/funding.
*To see scores required for various schools (CLICK HERE), but always make sure you check with each college to make sure information provided is updated and correct.