Students are you looking for work or volunteer experience?
- Please drop by the Career Center, B 104, to look at the Job Board.
- As community employers contact Ms. Talbott they will be placed there as well as on this webpage.
- Also check your student e-mail from Ms. Talbott regularly.
- If you know of places hiring please let Ms. Talbott know as she will post notices, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please see below document that holds a list of Volunteer Opportunities (Contacts)
*Keep in mind it is best to "hit the pavement" meaning go into places you are interested in working and ask if they are hiring.
- A lot of employers don't advertise openings and hire on the spot especially for jobs that fit for most teens
AltaRay Solar is Hiring
Ariel Villegas Sanchez, Manager, Class of 2018 CHS alum, is looking to hire full and part-time positions for the summer or annually.
- Assistant Manager Positions and Appointment Setters Positions
- Potential to make up to $30,000 over the summer (3 months)
- No experience necessary, Must be 18+
- Contact Ariel for more information 208-810-9140, Arielv418@gmail.com
CTI Foods is Hiring!
SUMMER JOBS Available for those 18 or older
PART TIME OR FULL-TIME
$11.00 to $14.50 Competitive Pay+ Benefits
MAKE GOOD MONEY AT A GREAT LOCAL SUMMER or LONGER-TERM JOB WHILE GAINING
FOOD CAREER EXPERIENCE!
NEW PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED IN ADDITION TO OUR TYPICAL
FULL-TIME SHIFT SCHEDULES
Opportunities for students over 18 might include:
- Graduating seniors looking to make money over the summer for college in the fall. Our production positions start at $11.00 and go up based on shift and responsibilities.
- Graduating seniors looking to gain experience and pursue a career in the food industry. With exposure to quality assurance, safety, production, or business administration; we can offer both on the job and in the classroom training.
- 4 to 10 Hour shifts with ample opportunities for overtime.
- Weekends, Day shift and Night Shift
- 2-3 Days of Week
CTI is a distinguished nationwide manufacturer of food products to many of the nation’s largest restaurant and grocery store chains. Having started here in Wilder, we still maintain one of our largest production facilities as well as our corporate headquarters in the Treasure Valley and our dedicated to providing good jobs and partnering with local programs to help build the community.
CTI benefits include:
- Temporary or year- round employment
- Advancement opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance (Full-Time Employees)
- A 401k matching program
- Short-term/Long Term Disability (Full-Time Employees)
- Mentorship opportunities with high-talent leadership CLICK HERE or go to
*We are proud to continue providing productive and fulfilling careers for over 500 employees in the area.
Please contact us to schedule an interview today: CTI Human Resources Department
(208) 337-7215 / (208)482-4205 OR email us @ PGooding@ctifoods.com/ ARenteria@ctifoods.com
CTI Foods, Inc. Hwy 95, Wilder, ID, 83676
Class of 2019 Seniors! Need a Job? See below from Big O Tires!
We are looking for a Tire Service Technician at Big O Tires, Meridian.
- No experience needed- we will train the right person!
- Full time or possibly part time.
- Must be honest, drug free, and have a clean driving record.
- If you feel you can handle the duties below, please inquire IN PERSON to 216 E Fairview Meridian.
- Our hours are M-F 7-6, Sat 7-5. Or Contact Marco at (208) 888-1563
The Tire Service Technician duties include, but are not limited to:
- Install, balance, and repair tires, as well as perform vehicle inspections.
- Help to clean and maintain all areas of the retail store and its perimeter.
- Drive customers' vehicles into and out of the shop area (drug test and good driving record required)
- Responsible for consistently displaying the highest quality of work and customer service.
CS Beef Packers is Hiring!
- State of The Art Facility
- Employees will enjoy optimal working conditions in our plant while utilizing the latest technology available for beef production.
- CS Beef Packers offers a fast, fun, team oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages and great benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- You must be 18 years of age to apply.
- Starting salary is $12 an hour. They pay weekly!
Apply online at csbeefpackers.com or CLICK HERE
Plant is located at:
- 17365 S. Cole Rd., Kuna, Idaho, 83684
Elwood Staffing has summer corn pollination positions available for teens starting at age 14 or higher in the Nampa/Caldwell area!
- See attached job description !
- Work with friends and get paid weekly!
- Learn something new
Click Here for On-line Application
- Questions: Call 208-468-7899
- Located at 2585 Caldwell Blvd., Ste. 103, Nampa, ID 83651
WELLSPRING Health and Rehabilitation of Cascadia
- $1,000 Sign on bonus for full-time CNA
Contact Sonja Johnstone
- 208-781-1340 or 208-467-5721