Issues with your College Board Act (logging in or getting scores?)
- Call College Board with your device open and ready and they will help over the phone. 1-866-756-7346.
Columbia College Code: 130438
- Use this code when registering yourself on-line for taking the SAT or ACT on a Saturday
All Juniors will take the exam in April
- It is REQUIRED of all students to take either the SAT or ACT for graduation
- An alternative assessment may be offered to those on Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
- If a Junior does not take it on the scheduled April date he/she must register on-line to take it on a Saturday (College Board fees apply on Saturday test dates).
- Please let Ms. Talbott know if you have are out sick with medical documentation/special circumstances come up.
- The ACT is another college assessment accepted by most colleges.
- The ACT has a science section unlike the SAT
- For more ACT/SAT Comparisons/Difference Click the Below Links:
- It is highly advised to take both the SAT and ACT
- Students may do better on one test over the other
SAT/ACT/PSAT Fee Waivers:
If your family is on government assistance or qualifies for financial need please see Ms. Talbott regarding possible fee waivers
- College Admission to four year institutions
- College Math and English Placement
- Scholarships (Look on the college website or contact the college for more information)
- Great scores + Great Grades= Great Scholarships
- Required for High School Graduation!
PSAT/SAT/ACT Practice Websites
(Click on links)
- Offers ACT practice questions
2. Kahn Academy
- Offers a full length practice SAT
- Short videos explain math and reading concepts
- On the Website Click on "Register Now"
- Offers both SAT and ACT practice tests
- Click on "register" in the upper right hand corner to create an account
- The website contains games and flashcards to help you prepare
- There are also 7 full length practice tests
7. Union Test Prep ACT
8. KAPtest ACT
SAT Subject Tests
Sometimes required by more prestigious institutions
- Check the college website and make contact with the college
- Not required by Idaho Institutions
PSAT: Taken in Oct. by all Sophomores and by Juniors (who pay and volunteer to take it)