Financial Aid (FAFSA)
Fill out the Free Application for Student Aid!
- On-line application opens October 1, 2018!
- Use 2017 taxes!
- ALL seniors should fill out the FAFSA regardless of income!
- A lot of scholarships REQUIRE it!
- Admission reps will tell you it should be on file for emergencies.
- Based off of income only! Grades and Test Scores are NOT used!
Government Awards Can Be Made as the Following:
- Grants (up to $5,900 students do NOT have to pay back)
- Typically much lower interest rates than bank loans
- On average have ten years to pay back after graduating college
- Some loans don't accrue interest while in college others do
- Work Study
- Gov't pays college to have you work college jobs while in college
Need help filling out the FAFSA?
- Attend CHS FAFSA Night: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 (6:00-8:00)
- CHS Library
- Bring Student CHS Device (Computer) and Password!
- Contact Ms. Talbott firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact College Financial Aid Office