Financial Aid (FAFSA)
Fill out the Free Application for Student Aid!
- On-line application opens October 1
- Use 2019 taxes
- ALL seniors should fill out the FAFSA regardless of income
- A lot of scholarships REQUIRE it
- Admission reps will tell you it should be on file for emergencies.
- Based off of income only! Grades and Test Scores are NOT used
Government Awards Can Be Made as the Following:
- Grants (up to $5,900 students do NOT have to pay back)
- Typically much lower interest rates than bank loans
- On average have ten years to pay back after graduating college
- Some loans don't accrue interest while in college others do
- Work Study
- Gov't pays college to have you work college jobs while in college
Need help filling out the FAFSA?
- Attend CHS Virtual FAFSA Night: Wednesday Nov 4th 6-8pm
- Register in advance for this meeting:
- Contact Mrs. Carson email@example.com
- Get an estimate