"You have BRAINS in your HEAD. You have FEET in your SHOES. You can STEER yourself in any DIRECTION you CHOOSE."
- Formerly worked as a University Academic Adviser
- Also hold experience in college retention, career counseling, first year experience, & recruitment programs
- Utilizing over 17 years of experience in the Education/Counseling fields I enjoy helping students find the right fit for a career and appropriate training for their post high school goals whether that is:
- Trade School
- Apprenticeship Work
- On the job training
- M.A. Counseling & Ed. Psychology (College Student Development Track)
- B.S. Health & Human Development (Family Science)
- National Certified Counselor
- P.P.S. (Credentialed Idaho School Counselor)
- I get to assist students in planning for and accomplishing their post secondary goals by successfully guiding them through the college and career planning process.
- I have a strong passion for students and work from a holistic viewpoint.
- I believe the journey/process is just as important as the destination.
Come Visit Me:
- Drop by the Career Center (B104)/my office in counseling, or e-mail me email@example.com
“No One Cares How Much you Know, Until They Know How Much You Care.” Theodore Roosevelt