*Please note that with the Current COVID-19 Crisis I am working in a remote location and am available best through e-mail Monday-Friday during regular school hours. College reps and college resources such as financial aid, advisors, and housing staff are available too. I can help, you get connected. There are also virtual tours and career assessments we can do that are listed on this webpage as well as a ton of scholarship resources.
I have missed my students and look forward to hearing from you. CHS loves you and we are here for you, and we will get through this time. Go Wildcats! Ms. Cassie Talbott, firstname.lastname@example.org
"You have BRAINS in your HEAD. You have FEET in your SHOES. You can STEER yourself in any DIRECTION you CHOOSE."
- Formerly worked as a University Academic Adviser
- Also hold experience in college retention, career counseling, first year experience, & recruitment programs
- Utilizing over 18 years of experience in the Education/Counseling fields I enjoy helping students find the right fit for a career and appropriate training for their post high school goals whether that is:
- Trade School
- Apprenticeship Work
- On the job training
- M.A. Counseling & Ed. Psychology (College Student Development Track)
- B.S. Health & Human Development (Family Science)
- National Certified Counselor
- National Certified School Counselor
- P.P.S. (Credentialed Idaho School Counselor)
- NV Licensed School Counselor
- I get to assist students in planning for and accomplishing their post secondary goals by successfully guiding them through the college and career planning process.
- I have a strong passion for students and work from a holistic viewpoint.
- I believe the journey/process is just as important as the destination.
Come Visit Me:
- Drop by the Career Center (B104)/my office in counseling, or e-mail me email@example.com
“No One Cares How Much you Know, Until They Know How Much You Care.” Theodore Roosevelt